Oakville Condos | Windermere Manor coming soon to Lakeshore Rd
205 Lakeshore Road West | Downtown Oakville | Old Oakville
36 Units | Under Construction by Matas Homes| Google Map
|Selling Price Range:||$499,990 – $699,900|
|Condo Fee:||Approx. $0.41/sq.ft|
|Condo Fee Includes:||Water, heat, building insurance, parking & common element maintenance|
|Bedrooms:||1 bedroom + den – 2 bedroom + den condos|
|Condo Sizes:||1162 sq.ft - 1312 sq.ft.|
|Condo Amenities:||Lobby with concierge, board room, Windermere Club: fitness centre gym, lap pool, entertainment area with kitchenette, bar, billiard area, fireplace lounge, outdoor BBQ area,|
Windermere Manor condos is coming soon to south Oakville’s Old Oakville neighbourhood thanks to Matas Homes. This new 4 storey boutique condominium building is to be built at 205 Lakeshore Road West, east of Dorval Drive at the northwest corner of Lakeshore Rd W and Maurice Drive, west of Kerr Street in the west end of Downtown Oakville.
Windermere Manor Condos will offer Oakville condo buyers 36 upscale condo apartments in a range of sizes: 1 bedroom + den, 1 bedroom + den + office, 2 bedroom and 2 bedroom + den condo suites. Prices for Windermere Manor will range from $499,900 to $699,990.
This boutique condominium will feature just 36 condo residences.Windermere Manor will be situated in a mature neighbourhood only minutes away from downtown Oakville. Everything you need is within walking distance, a short bike ride or a quick hop in the car – whether you’re interested in a picnic lunch at one of Oakville’s lakefront parks, spending a sunny afternoon on your boat docked in Oakville’s Downtown Harbour, an evening of entertainment at the Oakville Centre for the Performing Arts, fine dining or a quiet afternoon at one of Oakville’s many cafes, bistros and restaurants – it’s all close by.
Windermere Manor’s amenities will include a large luxurious lobby with a library and adjacent conference room, private, underground parking with available auto detailing, eco-friendly geothermal heating systems to reduce energy consumption, a roof-top private club with billiard lounge, party room and modern kitchen. Along with private roof top gardens, patios and BBQs there will be a roof-top pool and exercise facility with saunas.
Oakville’s Windermere Manor will offer fine condominium living to the most discerning buyer with average suite sizes of 1150 square feet for a 2 bedroom plus den suite.
The condo suites found in Windermere Manor will feature:
- 9 foot smooth and coffered ceilings adding grandeur to your condo residence;
- Embossed panel interior doors with lever-style, satin-nickel finish hardware;
- Clonial style crown mouldings in the foyer, hallway, livind & dining room;
- Gas fireplace with elegant marble surround;
- Selection of pre-finished, engineered natural hardwood flooring with sound absorbing underlay;
- Choice of imported porcelain or ceramic tilesin the entry foyer, kitchen and baths;
- Luxurious berber looped broadloom with upgraded underpad in the bedrooms;
- Stylish selection of designer cabinetry with crown mouldings and valances in the kitchen;
- Range of choices in solid granite countertops in the kitchen;
- Energy Star rated stainless stell appliance package including refrigerator, cooking range, dishwasher & microwave oven;
- Two-speed stainless stell hood exhaust fan over the range area;
- Energy Star rated stacking washer and dryer with water-resistant floor base and safety overflow drain;
- Classic furniture grade vanities with under-mount sink, satin nickel-finish faucet, granite countertop and vanity mirror in powder rooms, master ensuite & bathrooms;
- Kohler toilet fixture in classic white porcelain finish;
- Showers with frameless, clear glass enclosure, mosaic or ceramic subway décor tiles and integrated pressure balance temperature control valves;
Some of the ‘green’ features that will be found in Oakville’s Windermere Manor include:
- Geothermal heating with efficient hydro-run heat pumps will distribute geothermal heating and cooling within the condo residences. The forced air heat pump system utilizes the earth’s natural, non-polluting, renewable, geothermal heating & cooling capabilities;
- Rain water will be collected and recycled for landscape watering;
- Individually controlled digital programmable thermostats will allow heating & air conditioning on-demand, year round;
- The building’s exterior will be constructed with solid concrete walls developing a thermal mass of more than R-24 ;
- Solar panels will generate electrical power to the condo building’s common areas;
- Condo suites are individually metered for hydro use;
- Energy Star rated appliances included;
- Waste management & recycling program implemented to ensure limited wastage;
- Ground water will be filtered and re-used in the ‘Auto Spa’ to detail residents’ vehicles.
For more information on Windermere Manor condominiums or to book an appointment contact Ryan Chelak, Broker at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: 416.254.8468