BluWater Condos coming soon to Lakeshore Road on Oakville’s Waterfront
3500 Lakeshore Road West, Oakville |Bronte | West Oakville
‘BluWater Waterfront Condominiums’
204 Units | 8 storey Mid-Rise Condo | Google Map
Built by Pemberton Group | Under Construction (Projected Completion 2015)
|Selling Price Range:||$400,000 – $1,500,000|
|Condo Fee:||$0.51/sq.ft estimated|
|Condo Fee Includes:||Heat/AC, water, gas, building insurance, parking & common element maintenance. Hydro billed individually.|
|Bedrooms:||1 – 2 bedroom + den condos|
|Condo Sizes:||695 sq.ft - 2715 sq.ft.|
|Condo Amenities:||Coming soon|
BluWater Condominium is coming soon to West Oakville’s waterfront thanks the Pemberton Group. This new waterfront condominium development is now under construction at 3500 Lakeshore Road West, just east of Burloak Drive and west of Great Lakes Blvd near Shell Park.
There are only a few condos left for sale at BluWater: Three, 1 bedroom, 1 bath 695 sq.ft. condos with prices starting at $400,000 and a just a handful of 2 bedroom, 2 baths condos starting at $521,900.
Don’t miss out! Fill out the form below for current availability, floorplans & special VIP pricing:
BluWater Condos is a new condo development designed by Rafael + Bigauskas Architects in the tradition of a luxury seaside resort. BluWater consists of three 8-storey condo buildings grouped around a lakeside pool and outdoor recreation amenities. BluWater will sit on an amazing piece of waterfront land midway between downtown Oakville and Burlington’s renewed downtown waterfront.
BluWater Condos will offer Oakville condo buyers a total of 204 condo apartments in a wide range of sizes: 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom and 2 bedroom + den layouts. The condos at BluWater will range in size from 680 square feet to 2,715 square feet in size and will be priced between $400,000 and $1.5 million. Many of the suites on floors 6, 7 and 8 will offer amazing terraces given the terraced style of the buildings’ upper floors.
BluWater Condo’s Interior Condo Finishes:
- 9 foot ceilings (10 foot on ground floor)
- Choice of ‘modern contemporary’ or ‘classic traditional’ design packages by Chapman Design Group
- Gourmet kitchens with custom-designed cabinetry, extra tall upper cabinets, granite or Caesar stone countertops, Kohler fixtures, valance lighting, european-style appliances
- Elegant bathrooms, ensuite baths with soaker tubs and separate showers per plan
- In-suite laundry with front loading washer & dryer
BluWater Condominiums Amenities:
- Resort-style grounds with outdoor pool, large terraces
- Outdoor dining area with BBQ facilities, fireside lounge
- Exclusive BluWater Spa with whirlpool hot tub, operated by Oakville’s renowned Rosewater Spa
- State-of-the-art fitness / exercise room, Yoga & Pilates Studio
- Residents’ lounge with bar, private dining area and caterer’s kitchen
- 24-hour concierge
BluWater’s Condos start at just $400,000
All Oakville Condo Real Estate statistics and information on iBlogOakville.com is provided for general information purposes only. All data and figures should be verified prior to entering into any legal agreement. Ryan Chelak and Town-City Realty Limited are not affiliated with the builder/developer. Not intended to solicit properties already listed for sale or buyers currently under contract with another broker.